British Red Cross First Aid at Work Training Courses
The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to ensure employees receive immediate attention if injured at work. These courses are designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace.
Red Cross First Aid at Work Training Courses:
- Are delivered by the Red Cross at the training centre nearest to you, regular dates are available.
- Are trusted by over 100,000 UK businesses to provide their first aid training needs. For more than 40 years they have worked with companies of all types to reduce risks and save lives in the workplace.
- Are BSI 9001 accredited for providing quality first aid at work training.
- Include FREE post course support. Everyone who completes a Red Cross workplace first aid course is invited to sign up to receive the Safe Hands e-newsletter with useful quizzes, tips and true stories to help keep their first aid skills refreshed.
- Are recognised by the Health and Safety Executive as a standard setter and leading first aid training provider.
- Save money and time with group training on your premises.
The Red Cross have open courses with the option of on-site group training at your premises for a maximum of 12 delegates and a minimum of 6 delegates:
First Aid at Work
- Three-day course that is ideal for first aiders in higher-risk working environments, such as manufacturing and construction.
- Extending cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training including practical use of a face-shield or pocket mask.
- On successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded a First Aid at Work Certificate from the Red Cross that is valid for 3 years.
First Aid at Work Requalification
- Two-day course to refresh and requalify first aiders that have previously been awarded a full First Aid at Work (FAW) certificate.
- Refresh a first aider's skills in the practical use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Awarded a First Aid at Work Requalification Certificate from the Red Cross that is valid for 3 years.
Emergency First Aid at Work
- One-day course that is ideal for first aiders in smaller or lower-risk working environments, such as offices and shops.
- Enhancing basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training to include the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Awarded an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate from the Red Cross that is valid for 3 years.
Please contact us for further details.