This page contains resources, videos and information covering the topic of Brexit. Working in partnership with the Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA) and the Access Industry Forum (AIF) we delivered a series of live webinars covering the topic of Brexit Readiness, all these sessions were recorded and are listed below.
If you have any questions and wish to speak to us about Brexit please contact our Policy and Public Affairs Manager Mark Bradshaw on 0121 380 4621.
There are changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Government have set up two services to help business:
- Trader Support Service (TSS): This free UK Government-backed service will guide you through any changes you need to make, and can complete customs declarations on your behalf. The TSS also offers a comprehensive range of education materials including online training, webinars and “how to” guides.
- Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS): Free support, including a dedicated helpline, is available for traders and businesses moving animals, plants and associated products from Great Britain to Northern Ireland. MAS also means that traders will not need to pay health certification costs, which will be met by the UK Government.
Further information for:
- Businesses in England call 0800 998 1098
- Businesses in Scotland call 0300 303 0660
- Businesses in Wales call 0300 060 3000
- Businesses in Northern Ireland, call 0800 181 4422