News Item: HAE EHA Annual General Meeting and Board Election Outcomes
On Thursday 25th July, Hire Association Europe and Event Hire Association held its Annual General Meeting (AGM), where the annual company accounts were approved and elections were held to fill vacancies on the three industry sector board: Tool, Plant, and Equipment, Event Equipment and Supply Chain.
In the weeks running up to the AGM members were invited to go online and, among other things, approve the company accounts and vote for their chosen candidates. Accounts for the year ending 31st December 2018 are available for HAE EHA members to download from the members-only area of the website. You will require your username and password to access this area, if you don't have this to hand please contact us for assistance.
To complete the board elections the proxy votes were combined with those made by AGM attendees. Here is a run-down of the delegates and the boards on which they now sit.
HAE Tools, Plant and Equipment Board
- Mark Alexander - KMA Tool Hire and Sales
- Ann O'Dwyer - Cross Hire
- Rob Pullen - MHM Plant
- Mark Pudney - A-Plant
EHA Event Equipment Board
- Amy Gilbert - Site Equip
- Michelle Goodley - Rosetone Event Furniture
- Gordon McKay - Live Trakway
- Michelle Tayton - Eventive Media
- Gary Wakefield - Capital Barriers and Temporary Fencing
HAE EHA Supply Chain Board
- Rebecca Bryson - BTE Plant Sales
- Mark Fort - Hilti GB
- Simon Gibbons - Point of Rental Software
- Paul Ludlow - Euro Towers
- Paul Williams - JCB Sales
- Kate Walshaw - The Preparation Group
For more about the HAE, EHA and Supply Chain boards click here.