Management and Leadership Programme - Level 3
This is a 5-day programme that supports delegates on their journey towards gaining a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supervising Hire and rental Operations - Equipment, Plant and Tools (Construction). The programme consists of an off-site Management & Leadership course which covers everything from Teamwork, Time Management, Risk Management, H&S, HR, Project Planning, Strategy, Profit & Loss and also includes the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) followed by two on-site assessments and portfolio / evidence building to gain the qualification.
Our 5 day Management and Leadership Program for hire and rental professionals is available to all of our members, with CITB registered members having access to this training fully funded. Courses are running throughout the year all over the country. Delegates work towards a level 3 NVQ in Supervising/Managing Hire Desk Operations resulting in not only the NVQ but also a SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) qualification.
The course is made up of short sessions over five days. Each session relates to the other and includes materials for the delegates to try out back at work. Essentially all delegates are equipped with a management tool-kit to help them in their role.
On the HAE MLP, all delegates get project work to implement in the workplace. The tutor supports the delegates with their projects and even once the course is completed all delegates have access to a forum so they can stay in touch with us and other delegates.
- To provide candidates with competence in management and leadership skills
- To understand the methods used in staff development, motivation and teamwork
- Gain knowledge in areas of key legislation affecting employment, duty of care, health and safety, waste management and transport
- Basic accounting, budgets and interpretation of profit and loss accounts
- Develop effective communication skills
- Recognise risk assessment regulations and produce safe systems of work
- Gain knowledge relating to dust management
The 2019 MLP Course Programme
- HAE EHA Offices, Birmingham, Business Park, BIRMINGHAM, B37 7YE - 3, 4, 10, 11 and 17 September 2019 - SPACES AVAILABLE
2020 Dates and Locations To Be Announced
Learners will need to complete all training days followed by two on-site assessments and portfolio / evidence building to gain the Level 3 qualification.
With the member discount applied HAE EHA members can expect to pay £2000 which includes: Induction and registration onto the qualification, 5 days training, 2 NVQ assessments and certification charges. Additional charges may apply to non-members.
Discounts are available for CITB registered in-scope companies thanks to CITB’s subsidised funding, please enquire for further details.
Funding may be available for CITB registered in-scope companies. To see if you qualify for this visit https://www.citb.co.uk/levy-grants-and-funding/.
If you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.