Management and Leadership Programme - Level 3
Cost Per Person: Up to £2000 (enquire for a quote - funding available)
Course Location: Various across the UK
Dates: Various throughout the year (scroll down for current courses)
Number of Places Available: Varies depending on location
Our 5 day Management and Leadership Program for hire and rental professionals is available to all of our members, with CITB registered members having access to this training fully funded. Courses are running throughout the year all over the country. Delegates work towards a Level 3 NVQ in Supervising or Managing Hire Desk Operations resulting in not only the NVQ but also a SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) qualification.
On the HAE MLP, all delegates get project work to implement in the workplace. The tutor supports the delegates with their projects and even once the course is completed all delegates have access to a forum so they can stay in touch with us and other delegates.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone in a management or supervisory position
- Anyone looking to progress to a management or supervisory position
Course at a Glance
- Time Management
- Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety
- Project Planning
- Profit and Loss
- Site Supervisor Saferty Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Two on-site assessments, portfolio and evidence building to gain a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supervising Hire and Rental Operations - Equipment, Plant and Tools (Construction).
- NEW: Mercure Hotel, 2 George Street, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 3BP - 3, 4, 10, 11 and 19 December 2019 - SPACES AVAILABLE
If you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or by e-mail email@example.com.