Management and Leadership Programme - Level 3
This is a 5-day programme consisting of an off-site Management & Leadership course which covers everything from Teamwork, Time Management, Risk Management, H&S, HR, Project Planning, Strategy, Profit & Loss and also includes the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
Our 5 day Management and Leadership Program for hire and rental professionals is available to all of our members, with CITB registered members having access to this training fully funded. Courses are running throughout the year all over the country. Delegates work towards a level 3 NVQ in Supervising/Managing Hire Desk Operations resulting in not only the NVQ but also a SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) qualification.
The course is made up of short sessions over five days. Each session relates to the other and includes materials for the delegates to try out back at work. Essentially all delegates are equipped with a management tool-kit to help them in their role.
On the HAE MLP, all delegates get project work to implement in the workplace. The tutor supports the delegates with their projects and even once the course is completed all delegates have access to a forum so they can stay in touch with us and other delegates.
- To provide candidates with competence in management and leadership skills
- To understand the methods used in staff development, motivation and teamwork
- Gain knowledge in areas of key legislation affecting employment, duty of care, health and safety, waste management and transport
- Basic accounting, budgets and interpretation of profit and loss accounts
- Develop effective communication skills
- Recognise risk assessment regulations and produce safe systems of work
- Gain knowledge relating to dust management
The 2019 MLP Course Programme
- Village Inn, Brompton, NORTHALLERTON, DL6 2RL - 8, 9, 15, 16 and 22 May 2019
- SOUTHEAST OF ENGLAND (venue TBC) - 3, 4, 10, 11 and 17 September 2019
5 Day MLP with SSSTS and Level 3 NVQ diploma - £2000
Funding is available for CITB registered companies at £860 per delegate. To see if you qualify for this visit http://www.citb.co.uk/levy-grant/claiming-grants-available/
Course costs include all materials, on-site assessments, end of course certification, Level 3 NVQ Diploma, refreshments and lunches.
If you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.