Management and Leadership Courses
Management and Leadership Programme - Level 3
This 5-day training programme is available to all HAE EHA members. It's ideal for both new and experienced hire centre managers, designed to give delegates all the skills they need to carry out their role efficiently and effectively. Courses are run regularly, throughout the year at venues all over the UK.
- HAE EHA Offices, BIRMINGHAM, B37 7YE - 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th and 20th July 2022
While England is subject Covid-19 restrictions all open courses will be held at HAE EHA offices until further notice. There are clear safety measures in place, including instructional posters covering social distancing and access to facilities, and wall-mounted hand sanitiser dispensers throughout.
- Day 1 - People: Delegates complete assessments on themselves and each other regarding communication, team work, delegation and motivation, finding out how to get the best out of their own and their teams skills and attributes.
- Days 2 & 3 - Risk Management: focus on Health and Safety key topics that affect our industry and our clients. Must haves for hire companies, risk assessment and safety-sells are covered with delegates getting the opportunity to implement a safety project back at work.
- Day 4 - Business Risk Management: day starts with all delegates completing a SWOT analysis based on case studies. Customer service follows and the day is completed with delegates pulling together an initial project plan for implementation at work.
- Day 5 - The HireTrain Game: following delegates reviewing progress, pitfalls and wins regarding their projects, everyone gets to run a business for a year in a day.
All delegates get project work to implement in the workplace which the tutor supports, both in person and online.
- Delegates will achieve a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supervising Hire and Rental Operations - Equipment, Plant and Tools (Construction)
- Delegates will also be awarded a Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Site Safety Plus Certificate
- Hire companies whose managers have completed the programme will gain advantages when being audited for SafeHire Certification
The programme costs £2,000 plus VAT which includes all the training, induction and two on-site NVQ assessments required to complete the qualification. This amount can be invoiced in instalments upon request. CITB-registered companies can claim grant which would bring the overall cost down to £1,330 plus VAT. See below for details.
If you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.