Free Services & Discounts for HAE EHA Members
To help protect your cashflow and financial security, we at HAE EHA have negotiated preferential terms with Top Service Ltd.
Top Service has been providing specialist credit information and collection services to businesses like yours for 20 years and many HAE EHA members are already benefiting from the services Top Service provide:
- Credit Information
- Trading Experiences
- Company Monitoring
- Up to 10 Chasing Letters / Unlimited Chasing Emails
- No Collection No Fee Debt Recovery
All HAE EHA members are entitled to:
- Four FREE Credit Checks
- FREE Monitoring
- FREE Credit Control Advice
Should you decide to take up a standard subscription with Top Service, you can also enjoy the benefits of:
- 25% Discount off a standard subscription resulting in a saving of over £100.00 per year
- Four weeks FREE subscription
- One completely commission FREE debt recovery
"We have no hesitation in recommending Top Service to anyone I am really pleased with the service we receive".
Already a member and want to learn how to claim your free credit checks, contact the Customer Services Team by calling 0121 380 4600.
Not yet a member but would like to benefit from using Top Service? Find out how to join the Association by clicking here.
Are you doing everything possible to speed up receipts and reduce the risk of a debt turning bad?
HAE EHA has partnered with one of the UK's leading credit reference and debt recovery agencies, Top Service. They have been providing specialist collection services to businesses like yours for more than 16 years.
As part of our agreement, every HAE EHA member is entitled to unlimited telephone support during office hours. Members wishing to take out a Top Service standard subscription, receive a generous 25% discount. There is no minimum commitment period and no contract to sign. The subscription includes:
- A chasing letter service whereby Top Service will issue up to ten chase letters to your slow payers every month plus an unlimited number of chasing emails. Experience shows that 78% of overdue invoices are settled within seven days as a result of these letters and emails.
- A successful debt recovery service which operates on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
Top Service will also waive the first month’s subscription to any subscribing HAE EHA member, and they will attempt to collect one debt completely free of charge. In addition, subscribing members have:
- Unlimited access to credit information on more than three million live limited companies plus sole trader and partnership data. You can check out your existing customers, potential customers, suppliers and even your competitors.
- A monitoring service which allows you to effortlessly keep tabs on your existing customers, potential customers, suppliers and competitors. Notifications of changes are sent by email or fax.
Already a member and would like to learn more about Top Service? Contact the HAE EHA Customer Services Team by calling 0121 380 4600.
Not yet a member, but would like to benefit from using Top Service? Find out how to join HAE EHA by clicking here.