Our helpline for enquiries relating to workplace legislation or health & safety policies, members may use this service at no charge, or can log into the BusinessGuard Portal by clicking here.
BusinessGuard Plus – Your Compliance Manager
As any business owner knows there are other responsibilities that need to be taken into account as part of running a business. These include Health & Safety and HR which apply to your staff and also anyone that you do business with.
BusinessGuard Plus offer a personal bespoke service for companies who are looking to protect themselves against claims which may occur due to non-compliance in these areas. We provide a cost effective solution which works with you by giving practical advice and guidance when you need it.
A) The Health & Safety package - 3 simple steps:
- Step 1. Contact us so that we can arrange a meeting to discuss your full requirements and design your Health & Safety package around your business instead of an off the shelf solution.
- Step 2. Having got the full picture, we ensure that the relevant systems and documentation for compliance are implemented.
- Step 3. We assume the competent person role for your organisation and provide continual advice on such things as creation of risk assessments, including specialist ones on fire, right the way through to asbestos management and lots more.
Added 'Peace of Mind'
In the event of a client receiving a HSE Fee for Intervention charge BusinessGuard Plus incorporates an element of financial protection should you receive an FFI for an item which we should have brought to your attention (subject to a maximum payment of £10,000 and terms & conditions).
B) The Employment Law package - 3 simple steps:
- Step 1. Contact us so that we can arrange a meeting to discuss your full requirements and design your Employment Law package around your business instead of an off the shelf solution.
- Step 2. Having got the full picture we create bespoke documentation, contracts and handbooks, update/amend and ensure that the business remains compliant with the law.
- Step 3. We then take on the role of advising you on all areas of employment, providing phone or web support, and we take charge of providing relevant letters and documents and if an unfortunate situation arises we will also attend the business to provide face to face support to the directors.
Added 'Peace of Mind'
We provide Legal Funding in the event of an employment tribunal for defence costs along with basic compensatory awards (subject to terms and conditions).
Call the BusinessGuard hotline today on 44 (0)121 380 4612 or email email@example.com (FREE to all members) for professional advice on personnel, health & safety, legal matters and much more.