PRESS RELEASE: JAAMA Drives Further Into Plant, Equipment and Tool Hire Sector With Key2 Hire Management Software Show Success
Jaama is continuing its drive into the plant, equipment and tool hire sector with its industry-leading management software system.
Following business success at the recent Executive Hire Show, Jaama will be exhibiting its Key2 Hire Management software system at two events later this year - Vertikal Days on May 24 and 25 and Plantworx 2017 taking place from June 6-8.
Business leads secured at the Executive Hire Show held at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena has triggered a series of meetings for Jordan Thompson, Jaama’s hire software manager.
Ms Thompson said: “We rebranded the software at the start of 2017 and simultaneously introduced a range of sophisticated new features to boost business and user efficiencies. Those developments clearly reaped dividends with the interest that was generated in Key2 Hire Management from visitors to our stand at the Executive Hire Show.
“I am now busy following up leads and I am confident that many of those meetings will translate into companies in the plant, equipment and tool hire sector implementing Key2 Hire Management to drive forward business efficiencies.”
The rebrand was designed to widen the marketplace attractiveness of Key2 Hire Management as the functionality enables hire equipment outside of the pure plant sector to be managed, such as generators and toilets.
Furthermore, new features incorporated into the relaunched web-based Key2 Hire Management system included:
- Day Book - a new transport management system for suppliers to organise equipment deliveries and collections with the ability to allocate individual assignments to drivers and vehicles thus creating bespoke journey schedules to improve business efficiencies.
- Quick Hire Improvements - operators can update contracts in less clicks by adding individual items requested for hire to existing contracts and immediately issuing a delivery note.
- Damage Management: Mark item damage at off-hire - it allows for equipment damage to be recorded within the system at off-hire. Key2 will save pictures and notes of the damage and create damage notifications and letters. Users can then create a one-off damage invoice or place the item into Workshop.
- Key2 Today - customisable, real-time visual reporting dashboard; it shows users high level information in an easy, graphical interface. Information available in the graphs includes contract by status, asset status, cross hire by group, revenue by customer and top 10 earning groups.
Ms Thompson added: “Key2 Hire Management is the most sophisticated system available in the hire sector. During the past 14 months Jaama has exhibited at a number of events and its penetration of the sector is increasing.
“We anticipate that trend will continue as Jaama exhibits at more industry shows later this year and thus makes further inroads into the hire management sector across small, medium and large suppliers.”
Vertikal Days has this year moved to Silverstone, a larger location for a growing event and now a major European showcase for lifting and access equipment.
Plantworx is the biennial exhibition for the construction equipment, plant, tools and services sector and claims to be the UK’s “biggest live working construction event”. It is being held at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire.
- A Jaama stand competition at the Executive Hire Show to win a Fitbit Blaze fitness watch was won by Adrian Watts, managing director of Oxford-headquartered Hirebase Plant & Tool Hire, a trading division of Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd.