PRESS RELEASE: AFI Webinar - PASMA Tower Safety Week - The safe use of mobile access towers and low-level podiums
Tower Safety Week was established by PASMA to contribute to the reduction of falls from height. Mobile access towers provide a safe platform for accessing work at height. AFI will be hosting a webinar entitled: , delivered by Brian Parker, Business Development Manager, Technical Support, from AFI.
Brian will be outlining the versatility of mobile access tower products and how they can provide safe access for a wide range of tasks. During the webinar, he will be discussing the forthcoming changes to tower product standard EN1004 and make clear why you should always inspect a mobile access tower and what to record.
The webinar session will also provide insight into the changes for low-level access following the introduction of BS8620 and a review of the top five mistakes people make when using mobile access towers and how to avoid them.
About the Presenter - Brian has held senior health and safety roles within the working at height sector for nearly 20 years, including 15 years as a senior IPAF training instructor. He is an IPAF UK Council member and Chairman of the PASMA Training Committee. He is a current member of IPAF Training Committee, an active member of the Strategic Forum Plant Safety Group MEWPs committee, and a member of the HAE Tools, Plant and Equipment Board.
About the Webinar - Why should you attend?
- Learn and fully understand the importance of why you should always inspect a mobile access tower and what to record.
- Insight into the changes for low-level access following the introduction of BS8620.
- Discussing the forthcoming changes to tower product standard EN1004.
- Review of the top five mistakes people make when using mobile access towers.
- Understand the safety procedures involved.
- Refresh your knowledge.
To register click here.