JOB VACANCY: Head of Strategic Engagement & Enterprise
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with PASMA, one of the most successful and fastest growing trade associations in the work at height sector. Representing the mobile access tower industry in the UK - and increasingly internationally - the association drives standards and best practice and oversees the delivery of the national tower training scheme.
This is a key position within the organisation and in the future development of PASMA and the service it provides to members, approved training centres and client organisations.
The Head of Strategic Engagement & Enterprise will advise, support and report to the Managing Director. As a key member of the management team, this person will provide internal and external support to the Association. A hybrid role that combines social and societal engagement, strategy and project management capabilities, this person will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of strategic projects and initiatives to help PASMA continue to deliver defined projects and commitments.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will fulfil the role of:
- Supporting the strategic direction for effective engagement with industry partners and stakeholders.
- Taking the lead in managing and assisting the Committees of the Association to deliver key objectives and projects.
- Leading the drive to positive member engagement and collaboration.
- Participating in and fostering a culture of continuous improvement in the provision of PASMA services.
- Please click here for full job description and person specification
- Please visit our Website www.pasma.co.uk for further information regarding the nature of our organisation
The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-motivation, the capacity to multi-task and sound organisational ability.
Salary is negotiable but is not expected to present a difficulty for the right candidate. The package also includes pension, medical benefits and flexible working.
PASMA is a “Glasgow Living Wage” and an equal opportunities employer.
CV’s with covering letter should be completed and returned to Helen.Paterson@pasma.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 11 March, 2016.
No agencies please.