European Rental Awards
This year, the European Rental Awards are being held on the 15th May in Madrid, Spain. These prestigious awards are held to celebrate the successes in the industry and comprise of seven categories, including Large Rental Company of the Year and Rental Product of the Year. Winning an award shows that you have been judged as one of the best in the industry.
If you wish to enter the awards, entries should comprise of a written submission in no more than 1200 words explaining why the nominated company, individual or product should win. For more information on how to enter and entry criteria, visit the website, and to download the entry form click here.
Why Enter the Awards
Winning a European Rental Award could have a big impact on your company. There are numerous ways to benefit:
- Promote your success to customers and show that you have been judged ‘the best’ by your industry;
- Give your employees a morale boost by demonstrating that their hard work and expertise is acknowledged by the wider industry;
- Display the ‘winners’ logo on your website, documents, products and marketing materials.
- Companies are invited to put themselves forward for the awards; it is not necessary to get a nomination from an external company or individual. Companies can submit entries for more than one award.
- The awards are open to all rental companies active in Europe. Products in the ‘Product of the Year’ category must be available in Europe.
- When you submit your award entry, please supply two relevant digital photos for possible use in International Rental News (IRN). (Digital photos with 300 dpi quality and at a reasonable size). Please also include a company logo in digital format.
- Shortlisted companies will be given two free tickets for the awards dinner during the European Rental Association’s annual convention.
- The awards are judged on activities undertaken in late 2017 and 2018 or for a product made commercially available at the end of 2017 or in 2018.
The deadline for entry is Friday 15th February 2019. Good Luck!