National Hire Week
The aim of National Hire Week is to promote the Hire Industry, highlight career opportunities for young people aged 16 to 24, endorse the benefits of being a HAE member and focus on SafeHire and what it means to your customer base.
We will be encouraging the education sector to find out more about our industry by sending information to schools, colleges and universities. We have also invited careers advisors to the Executive Hire Show where we will run seminars in the Jaguar Suite and guided tours of the show to meet our members.
It would be really great if our members are involved by organising events during or around the week to possibly invite local schools and colleges to your premises or by going into schools to give a presentation. Let us know if you have any further ideas and we will share these with other members.
Please remember to use the hashtag #NationalHireWeek in all of your social media posts. We will be posting about #NationalHireWeek on social media over the next couple of weeks so please feel free to like, share and retweet (as many times as possible).
- The Hire Industry needs you! #NationalHireWeek 4th – 10th Feb 2019
- Join us for #NationalHireWeek 4th – 10th Feb and promote the Hire Industry to young talented individuals
- Stronger Together! #SafeHire #NationalHireWeek
- HAE EHA is committed to promoting hire as an attractive career choice for new entrants to the hire sector, and in supporting our members by offering tailored training and skills development #NationalHireWeek
- Skills pledge, career opportunities and career advice #NationalHireWeek #CareersinHire
For resources to promote the National Hire Week, click here.