eLearning for Hire
Welcome to HAE EHA eLearning, where members can find easily accessible online training modules aimed at the tool and equipment hire sector. There is a range of bite-size courses available, which can be accessed from anywhere on any device, allowing your trainees to brush up on knowledge and skills in their own time, at their own pace.
The HAE EHA eLearning modules are a perfect accompaniment to face-to-face training. Here’s a run-down of the courses we have available:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Covid-19 Practical Guidance for Hire Centres
- **COMING SOON** Developing Business Resilience
- **COMING SOON** Working from Home/Remotely and Managing Employees Remotely Through a Crisis
Access to HAE EHA eLearning is free of charge to all members. Delegates undertaking the modules will receive a certificate upon completion, which can be downloaded or printed.
Screenshots from Various Modules
There is also a range of e-learning programmes available from approved providers, with courses including (but not limited to):
- RoSPA Manual Handling in Warehouses and Construction
- IOSH Managing and Working Safely (including refresher courses, deliverable via HAE EHA)
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- LPG Safety Awareness
To register for any of these programmes click below and complete the short form.
If you have any questions before registering or you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact the team on 0121 380 4617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.