Management & Leadership Programme - OPEN COURSE - Edinburgh - September 2016
OPEN Course - Edinburgh - 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th and 21st September 2016 (9 spaces remaining)
This new 5-day programme consisting of an off-site Management & Leadership course which covers everything from Teamwork, Time Management, Risk Management, H&S, HR, Project Planning, Strategy, Profit & Loss and also includes the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
- To provide candidates with competence in management and leadership skills
- To understand the methods used in staff development, motivation and teamwork
- Gain knowledge in areas of key legislation affecting employment, duty of care, health and safety, waste management and transport
- Basic accounting, budgets and interpretation of profit and loss accounts
- Develop effective communication skills
- Recognise risk assessment regulations and produce safe systems of work
- Gain knowledge relating to dust management
Course Dates: 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th and 21st September 2016
Cost to you (non citb members): 3 Day MLP with ILM certification - £500 or 5 Day MLP with SSSTS and ILM Certification - £795
Cost to you (citb members): 5 Day MLP with SSSTS and level 3 NVQ diploma - £2000
Funding Available: £2000 + VAT, plus a further uplift of 22% of the published grant value - a basic rate of 10% plus 12% bonus (FULL FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR CITB LEVY PAYERS - to see if you qualify for the uplift please go to: www.citb.co.uk/en-GB/levy-grant/claiming-grants-available/Supplementary-payment-/ )
Course costs include all materials, end of course certification, Level 3 NVQ Diploma, refreshments and lunches.
Places are VERY LIMITED so book now to avoid disappointment.
To make a booking please contact us on +44 (0)121 380 4617 or firstname.lastname@example.org